AbbotsfordWORKS locations GUIDELINES
While visiting any AbbotsfordWORKS locations the following guidelines must be followed:
- Our Resource Rooms are to be used for employment related activities ONLY.
- Visitors are asked to "sign in" and out of our site locations.
- Food or beverages are not to be kept at computer stations.
- Respectful communication and actions with staff and others are expected at all times.
- Computer stations have a 60-minute time limit, dependent upon demand.
- Resource Materials are not to be removed from the site.
- Children require direct supervision by the parent/guardian at all times.
- Visitors are expected to dress in business casual clothes, hats, hoodies and sunglasses need to be removed at the front door.
- Skateboards are to carried into the building and checked into the classroom or resource room upon arrival.
- Bicycles are to be locked appropriately outside of site buildings.
- Animals are not permitted in any AbbotsfordWORKS locations, except approved assistive dogs.
- Cell phones are to be used with discretion, with ringer on vibrate.
- AbbotsfordWORKS is not responsible for personal items left unsupervised in our sites.
- No software or tampering with computer configurations are permitted on any computers.
- Computer USB ports are not to be used to charge cell phones.
- All AbbotsfordWORKS sites are fragrance-free.
- AbbotsfordWORKS has the right to refuse services to those appearing to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.