Eligibility for Case Management Services
To be eligible to access case management services, clients need to meet all the following criteria:
- Live within the Abbotsford area
- Able to work in Canada and have a Social Insurance Number
- Are not on a medical EI Claim
- Are not in school more than 20 hrs/wk, or registered to return to school within a few months
- Require employment supports beyond the services provided in the resource rooms
Initial Needs Assessment (INA) Process
The Initial Needs Assessment process requires you to complete a short application form providing your employment and education history and your needs as you currently understand them. The application requires you to have a Social Insurance Number and provide us with your current contact information.
To book an INA, stop by one of our three locations and ask to meet with the initial needs assessor or a case manager. Often you can meet with the initial needs assesor at the time you drop in, which typically takes about 10 - 15 minutes. At the end of your initial needs assessment, the case manager or initial needs assessor will discuss whether or not you wish to proceed--if you meet the eligibility requirements for Case Management.