Case Management Services
The following case management services are available to citizens who meet the eligibility criteria & have an initial needs assessment carried out by a case manager.
Services & Supports:
- Assessments to uncover skills and job options
- One-to-one employment coaching
- Development of a realistic action plan to support you in achieving your employment goals
- Support and follow-up throughout your action plan
- In depth workshops that support career planning and job search
Additional services may also include:
- Work experience placements
- Wage subsidy supports to build work related skills
- Short certificate training to meet minimum employment requirements such as Forklift, Serve it Right, First Aid and Food Safe
- Foreign credential assessment
- Self-employment supports and training
- Support to complete applications for funded training ie. welding ticket, office administration
For more information call any one of our three locations and ask for an initial needs assessment appointment to access a case manager.