Supervisor, Heavy Equipment Operators
Supervisor, Heavy Equipment Operators (NOC : 7302)
Company Name: Central Villa Sand & Gravel Ltd
Business Address: 7532 144A St Surrey, BC-V3S 0S3
Job Title: Supervisor, Heavy Equipment Operators (NOC: 7302)
Positions Available: 2
Job Type: Permanent, Fulltime
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Wage Rate: $ 35 /hour (for 40 hours/week) Benefits: Benefits will be according to BC Employment Standards Act. Vacation Pay 4% of the gross salary to be paid on each scheduled pay cheque.
Job Location(s) Various Construction locations in lower mainland area based on business address at 7532 144A Street Surrey, BC-V3S 0S3
• Co-ordinate and schedule activities of workers or machine operators at the work site.
• Establish methods to meet work schedules & coordinate work activities with other supervisors or Managers.
• Hiring workers, Train or arrange for training.
• Set up machines and equipment.
• Ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
• Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies.
• Develop construction specifications and procedures.
• Develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches.
• Prepare operations and project estimates, schedules and reports to the Manager.
• Resolve work related problems.
Completion of High School is required 2-3 years of Experience in the related field is required. It does not have to be supervisory. Trade Certification will be an asset.
How to apply:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: 7532 144A Street Surrey, BC-V3S 0S3 Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job.
If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.