Samra Family resident of Abbotsford, BC- V2S 0B9 is currently looking for a NANNY (NOC 6474/4411) for their daughter (5 years old) Positions Available: 1
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible Wage Rate: $14.50/ Hour (30 hours / week.) Benefits: 4% Vacation Pay. Work Location: Abbotsford, BC- V2S0B9
• Supervise and care for child in the absence of parents
• Bathe, dress and feed child
• Taking kids to the nearby park
• Prepare meals for child according to employer's instructions
• Oversee child's activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employer
• Keep child in personal hygiene and social development
• Discipline child according to the methods requested by the parents
• Maintain a healthy environment in the home
• Tend to the emotional well-being of child
• Take child to and from school and to appointments
• Laundry of child clothes and beddings only when the child is at school
• Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding child.
• Assume full responsibility of the household in the absence of the parents
Personal Skills: · Reliable, trustworthy, warm, calm, good interpersonal and communication skills. Energetic and comfortable with young children.
Must have a flexible schedule and be available for early morning, day, early evening shifts.
Other Terms: · 4% vacation pay as per British Columbia regulations will be paid each pay day on a bi-weekly basis.
Optional live-in accommodations available at no charge. NOTE: · Live-in arrangement is not a condition of employment. ·
Job is open and available to Canadian citizens, permanent residents, indigenous persons, youth & immigrants.
Candidate should be eligible to work in Canada. If interested in this position, please apply by email to us at: Sweetjohal22@gmail.com or mail at 33545 Rainbow Ave,104, Abbotsford, BC-V2S 0B9 Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.