Kuldeep Kaur & Harnek Singh Pannu resident of 31471 Southern DR, Abbotsford, BC, V2T 5N9 are currently looking for a NANNY (NOC 6474/4411) for their three children 1 is 11-year-old and twins under 6.
Positions Available: 1
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Wage Rate: $14.50 / Hour (30 hours / week.)
Benefits: 4% Vacation Pay
Work Location: 31471 Southern DR, Abbotsford, BC, V2T 5N9
• Supervise and care for children in the absence of parents
• Bathe, dress and feed children
• Taking kids to the nearby park
• Prepare meals for children according to employer's instructions
• Oversee children's activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employer
• Keep children in personal hygiene and social development
• Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
• Maintain a healthy environment in the home
• Tend to the emotional well-being of children
• Take children to and from school and to appointments
• Laundry of children clothes and beddings only when the children are at schools
• Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding child.
• Assume full responsibility of the household in the absence of the parents.
Personal Skills: Reliable, trustworthy, warm, calm, good interpersonal and communication skills. Energetic and comfortable with young children.
Must have a flexible schedule and be available for early morning, day, early evening shifts.
Other Terms: 4% vacation pay as per British Columbia regulations will be paid each pay day on a bi-weekly basis.
Optional live-in accommodations available at no charge.
NOTE: Live-in arrangement is not a condition of employment.
Job is equally open and available to Canadian citizens, permanent residents, indigenous persons, Men, Women, Visible Minorities, Students, Youth & New Immigrants. Candidate should be eligible to work in Canada.
Completion of secondary school.
Minimum 1 year of experience in similar position or Completion of a training program in child care or a related field is required.
CPR / First aid certification would be an asset.
Candidate should be eligible to work in Canada. If interested in this position, please apply by email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
mail your Resume at 31471 Southern DR, Abbotsford, BC, V2T 5N9.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted