FARM SUPERVISOR A blueberry farm in Abbotsford is currently looking for 1 Farm Supervisor (NOC: 8252)
Location of work: 4862, Bell Road, Abbotsford, B.C. V3G1R4
Positions Available: 1
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Wage Rate: $19.00/ Hour (35 hours/week.)
Benefits: Benefits will be according to BC Employment Standards Act.
Vacation Pay: 2 Weeks Paid vacation after completion of 1 year.
• Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting Labourers
• Supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations
• Ensure farm safety procedures are followed
• Develop work schedules and establish procedures
• Maintain quality control and production records
• May perform general farm duties when required.
Additional Skills: Develop work schedules and establish procedures, Maintain quality control and production records, and Train workers.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, large workload
Other Information: The candidate must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: 2 or more years of experience in the farms is required.
Language: Basic knowledge of English
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com