Farm Supervisors (NOC 8253) Company Name: Eagle Mountain Farms Ltd.
Wage Rate: $19 for 40 hours a week. Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Positions Available: 5
• 1444 Clearbrook Road, Abbotsford, BC V2T 5X3 • 41608 Lougheed Highway, Deroche, Mission, BC V0M 1G0
• 41630 Lougheed highway, Deroche, Mission, BC, V0M 1H0
• 34947 Hallert Road, Abbotsford, BC, V3G 1R3
• Co-ordinate and Supervise farm labour team in daily crop work and harvesting activities and perform work quality checks.
• Supervise and oversee growing and other crop related operations.
• Develop work schedules and establish procedures.
• Assist & Supervise farm workers & harvesting Labourers in successfully starting and completing all crop related tasks such as soil preparation, fertilization, irrigation harvesting, pruning, cleaning, and planting, packing, & distribution
• Maintain quality control and production records.
• Observe workers to detect inefficient or unsafe work procedures or to identify problems, initiating corrective action as necessary.
• Review employees work to evaluate quality and quantity.
• Train workers in techniques such as planting and in the use of safety measures & Ensure farm safety procedures are followed • May perform general farm duties when required.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, large workload.
Ability to Supervise: More than 15 people Benefits: Vacation Pay 4%. Benefits as per BC Employment Standard Act. Accommodation will be provided at $ 30/week. Candidate must be legally entitled to work in Canada and must be willing to work on all shifts. Candidates looking for Part-time Positions can also apply. Preference will be given to Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents.
Education: High School Experience:1-2 years of experience in the farms is required. It does not have to be supervisory.
How to Apply:
By email (preferred): email@example.com
By mail: 1444 Clearbrook Road, Abbotsford, BC V2T 5X3