Construction Helper (NOC 7611)
Garcha Drywall Ltd is looking for 3 Construction Helper (NOC 7611) to join its team to work all over the Lower Mainland & Vancouver area.
Business Address: 759 EAST 63RD AVE VANOUVER, BC- V5X 2K6
Salary: $19.00/Hourly for 40 hours per week
Benefits: Benefits will be paid as per BC Employment Standards Act. Vacation Pay 4 % of gross salary will be paid on Employee’s each scheduled pay cheque.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Job Location(s): Operating all over lower mainland & Vancouver area based at 759 EAST 63RD AVE VANOUVER, BC- V5X 2K6
- Ø Load and unload materials, and move materials to work areas
- Ø Performed routine maintenance activities,
- Ø Cleaned tools and organized tools according to jobs
- Ø Assist Carpenters and siding installer in construction activities.
- Ø Build and take apart bracing, scaffolding, and temporary structures.
- Ø Follow construction plans and instructions from supervisor.
- Ø Clean up construction site by removing obstacles and other waste.
- Cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines.
- Ø Tend and Feed machines or equipment’s used in construction.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Hand-eye co-ordination; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Large workload; Tight deadlines.
Eligible Candidate should have the ability to lift heavy objects such as drywall sheets, Ability to work effectively in adverse weather conditions, Ability to bend, stand, lift, carry for extended hours.
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job.
Experience: None, some experience as a Construction Helper would be an asset.
How to Apply
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: 759 EAST 63RD AVE VANOUVER, BC- V5X 2K6