Companion (NOC 6471/4412)
Maan Family resident of 3412 Nightingale Drive, Abbotsford, BC- V2T 5W3
is currently looking for a Companion (NOC 6471/4412) for their aged parents.
Positions Available: 1
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Wage Rate: $18.50/ Hour (30 hours / week.)
Benefits: 4% Vacation Pay.
Work Location:3412 Nightingale Drive, Abbotsford, BC- V2T 5W3
- Assist parents in household management.
- Help them with activities like dressing, administering medications etc.
- Take doctors appointment and take care of proper Hygiene.
- Take care of their dietary meal as advised by nutrition or doctor.
- Help them in household duties like laundry, cooking and cleaning.
- May perform some other household work as requested.
- Provide prescribed medicine on time.
- Provide meal and snacks on timely basis.
- Read books and newspaper.
- Assist them in regular exercises like walking.
Reliable, trustworthy, warm, calm, good interpersonal and communication skills. Energetic and comfortable with young children.
Must have a flexible schedule and be available for early morning, day, early evening shifts.
4% vacation pay as per British Columbia regulations will be paid each pay day on a bi-weekly basis.
Optional live-in accommodations available at no charge.
NOTE: Live-in arrangement is not a condition of employment.
Job is equally open and available to Canadian citizens, permanent residents, indigenous persons, Men, Women, Visible Minorities, Students, youth & New immigrants.
Candidate should be eligible to work in Canada.
Education: Completion of secondary school
Minimum 1 year of experience in similar position or Completion of a training program in child care or a related field is required.
CPR / First aid certification would be an asset.
If interested in this position, please apply by email to us at:
or mail your Resume at 3412 Nightingale Drive, Abbotsford, BC- V2T 5W3.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.